[Koha] Report help

Steven Nickerson snicker1 at maine.rr.com
Thu Oct 16 00:50:31 NZDT 2014

Hi Kerrie,
I think adding "AND s.branch =<<Branch|branches>>" will do what you're
looking for.  So the whole SQL statement would be:
SELECT concat(b.surname,', ',b.firstname) AS name, count(s.borrowernumber)
AS checkouts FROM statistics s LEFT JOIN borrowers b USING (borrowernumber)
WHERE s.datetime BETWEEN <<Top checkouts BETWEEN (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND
<<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND s.branch =<<Branch|branches>> GROUP BY
s.borrowernumber ORDER BY count(s.borrowernumber) DESC LIMIT 20

That is, assuming each campus library is defined as a separate "branch" in
Koha, of course.   Hope this helps!
Steve