[Koha] Report help

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Wed Oct 15 15:48:16 NZDT 2014

Kerrie,

You need to add the parameter of b.branchcode=<<choose branch|branches>> in
the WHERE part of your SQL statement, like I did below. The {choose branch}
part is actually arbitrary and can be whatever you want. Try this:

SELECT concat(b.surname,', ',b.firstname) AS name, count(s.borrowernumber)
AS checkouts
FROM statistics s
LEFT JOIN borrowers b
USING (borrowernumber)
WHERE b.branchcode=<<chopse branch|branchces>> AND s.datetime BETWEEN <<Top
checkouts BETWEEN (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
GROUP BY s.borrowernumber
ORDER BY count(s.borrowernumber) DESC
LIMIT 20

Hope it helps and works!

Heather Braum
NExpress Coordinator
Resource Sharing Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbraum at nekls.org

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read
and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin
Toffler, *Rethinking the Future*