[Koha] Problem in search

Dibyendra Hyoju dibyendra at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 02:52:37 NZDT 2014

Hi again,

Just to let you all know that, earlier there were no such problems.
This means it could be problem with the version of Koha rather than
with the malformed or broken records. Not sure how to solve this
issue. I tried to syncronize the database structure of the upgraded
database with the one that comes with the database structure of the
latest koha database, but the same problem persists.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Regards,
Dibyendra