[Koha] Zebra rebuild frequency

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Nov 14 12:13:15 NZDT 2014

Steven Nickerson schreef op do 13-11-2014 om 07:42 [-0500]:
> Aside from this rebuild, is there some other "complete" Zebra rebuild
> recommended, and if so on what frequency?

If you're seeing strange search results, in that they differ from what
the detail page says, then do a reindex.

Instructions are in the FAQ:

http://koha-community.org/faqs/zebra-indexing-wont-work-fix-it-aka-search-stuff-up-help/

you can mostly jump to the "using the packages" bit.

As for how often, we don't tend to do it unless things are looking
strange. If things _are_ looking strange, then it's often the first
thing to do.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.