[Koha] Getting error-site library does not exist

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Nov 12 16:30:25 NZDT 2014

Nilratan Bhattacharjee schreef op wo 12-11-2014 om 08:42 [+0530]:
> when I have given command.... "sudo a2ensite library"
>
> I got a error "ERROR: Site library does not exist!

What instructions are you following?
What's in /etc/apache2/sites-available and /etc/apache2/sites-enabled?

> Now problem is that I am able to run both Koha staff client and OPAC
> from
> the host computer i.e from my computer but i can't access my koha
> staff
> client from any other computer on my LAN network although I am able to
> access my koha OPAC using the ip address of my LAN network.

How have you installed Koha?
How have you configured Apache regarding how you access the OPAC and the
staff client?
What do you do to access the staff client when it:
 a) works
 b) doesn't work
What happens when it doesn't work?

--