[Koha] Big problem in Staff Client, Koha 3.14.5

Claudio Kutufà claudiok at nexusfi.it
Thu May 1 04:08:42 NZST 2014

Hi again

I got a screenshot from the guys/girls of the staff

Actually over the koha logo it is possible to see the small menu words
"Circulation" "Patrons" Search" "Cart" and "more" but, as they say:

1st) the other part of the page is completely white, there are not the
usual bottons
2nd) when clicking, all the menus - except the "search" - don't bring any
result

thanks a lot again
claudio

At 17.04 30/04/2014 +0200, Claudio Kutufà wrote:
>hello all
>
>I have a big problem in the staff client. The Koha version is 3.14.5
>installed on april the 15th.
>
>Unfortunately I cannot access to the server because it is in Eritrea (they
>have an extremely slow connection to internet) and I'm in Italy now. So I
>should suggest something to the people who are in charge of the koha
>server nowdays.
>
>We installed Koha 3.14 and it was working perfectly. We catalogued about
>50 books/eBooks and I left it perfectly working. Yesterday the staff peole
>mailed me telling that they are not able to do anything anymore in the
>staff client. I'll try to explain better:
>
>The opac is pefectly working, but when they try to access to the Staff
>Cleint (on port 8080) they aalway see an almost complete white page ! They
>see (and they sent me a screenshot) just the Koha logo on the left top. No
>other menu voices are available !!
>This happens whichever are the us/pwd they use. Also if they use the
>embedded us/pw (the credentials that you can find in /etc7koha.conf) they
>get just the "white page".
>They swear that they didn't do anything on that server, but all this make
>me think that it is a server problem and not a koha configuration problem.
>
>Do you have any idea about this strange thing ?
>Can you suggest me something to check ?
>
>Thanks a lot in advance !!
>Claudio K.

>Ing. Claudio Kutufa'
>e-mail ufficio:          claudiok at nexusfi.it
>e-mail personale:    claudio.kutufa at gmail.com
>
>Via Vamba Luigi Bertelli, 16
>50135 Firenze - Italy
>
>Cell.:                +39 335 5859567
>Tel.abitazione:   +39 055 400743
>

>-----
>Nessun virus nel messaggio.
>Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
>Versione: 2014.0.4570 / Database dei virus: 3931/7419 -  Data di rilascio:
>30/04/2014

Ing. Claudio Kutufa'
e-mail ufficio:          claudiok at nexusfi.it
e-mail personale:    claudio.kutufa at gmail.com