[Koha] Did you know? Tips about Koha's system preferences

Pierre Vandekerckhove pierre.vdk at biblibre.com
Fri Mar 28 04:53:04 NZDT 2014

Good evening everybody,

We have created few weeks ago a new post series on our blog called "Did
You Know?"
These are some little tips about system preferences of Koha explained in
less than 5 minutes, like modify the favicon in the OPAC
<http://www.biblibre.com/en/blog/did-you-know-modify-favicon-kohas-opac>
or add social network sharing in the record detail page
<http://www.biblibre.com/en/blog/did-you-know-add-social-networks-sharing-record-detail>.
If you want to find all the blog posts, please click on the following
link : Did you know? <http://www.biblibre.com/en/tags/did-you-know>

Kind regards,

PS : Please send me an email if you want to give any feedback or share
ideas!

--
Pierre Vandekerckhove - Commercial and marketing assistant
Phone : +33 (0)6 15 83 72 86