[Koha] [ByWater Partners] Data Conversion from Winnebago Spectrum 5.3

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Fri Mar 21 08:58:45 NZDT 2014

If it helps, we did this just last year. We're still working some kinks
out, and probably will continue to do so for some time, but here are the
notes I put together as I worked through the process.

  Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
York College, Nebraska
402.363.5603
jcoehoorn at york.edu

 *The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society*