[Koha] [ByWater Partners] Data Conversion from Winnebago Spectrum 5.3

pfl at tds.net pfl at tds.net
Thu Mar 20 09:23:39 NZDT 2014

You can also export the circ logs (historical checkouts) and other information if you want circ history to be transferred over.  (we did this last summer).

we printed some for our own reference and some we sent to BywaterSolutions staff to load

Advance bookings.csv

fines.csv

reserves.xls

checkout history (as csv)

patrons

materials

MaterialsChkedOut.csv

materials messages (matmess.csv)

Patron messages (patmess.csv)

email me if you need specific instructions and I'll dig them out.

Nancy Ladd
Pillsbury Free Library
PO Box 299
Warner NH 03278