[Koha] Is there an overview of migration tools?

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Sat Mar 15 01:39:32 NZDT 2014

Dear community

Is anyone aware of a list of migration scripts for different systems? I held a lecture this wednesday about Koha and could not answer this question. I did however find a quite a few libraries having migrated from Voyager to Koha which answered only part of the question (since they were a Voyager library). I’ve also located 20+ scripts for different kinds of systems. But if there is a list I’d still like to know so I can both inform people of it and add the scripts we funded for migrating from Book-IT for others to use.

Kindly
/Viktor Sarge
Senior regional library development officer

Viktor Sarge
Utvecklingsledare
Regionbibliotek Halland
Kultur i Halland

TFN: 035-17 98 73
E-POST: Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se<mailto:Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se>
BESÖKSADRESS: Södra vägen 9, 30180 Halmstad
WEBB: www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek<http://www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek>