[Koha] Overdue notices and Koha 3.14.3

Steven Nickerson snicker1 at maine.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 10:16:50 NZDT 2014

Hello again everyone,

   After a recent upgrade from 3.02.02 to 3.14.03 (package install on
Debian) I didn't realize it but the email functions (overdues, holds, etc).
were turned off.  When I re-enabled email today with "koha-enable-email"
messages started flowing again, but the overdue notices seem to have the
following line of text ABOVE the "Dear <Firstname> <Lastname>" in the actual
emails.

title;name;surname;address1;address2;zipcode;city;country;email;itemcount;it
emsinfo;due_date;issue_date

Anyone else experiencing this or have any ideas where it might be coming
from?

Thanks in advance!

Steve