[Koha] Multiple staff logins necessary for circulation

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Thu Mar 6 01:25:07 NZDT 2014

Dear,

I think you can check with log file.

On Wed, 05 Mar 2014 17:51:32 +0530  wrote
>Dear Sir,

Sorry to bring a question to the list, but we';re facing a problem in KOHA under circulation report and I need some advice and help.

We are a small academic library with about 8 library assistants.We have created separate staff-type patron login records for them, so they are using

staff login ID & password, on behalf of login ID and password they are doing circulation but we are not find out one staff login ID how many books or serials
are transactions. Then it occurred to staff member that with a busy circulation desk many people use the circulation station throughout the day.

In this connection: we are request to you, please kindly provide help to me, how can trace out multiple staff login ID circulation reports.

your earlier response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

With Regards,

Ashish Kumar
9717864664

With regards,