[Koha] Multiple staff logins necessary for circulation

Ashish Shukla ashish.shukla at snu.edu.in
Thu Mar 6 01:21:30 NZDT 2014

Dear Sir,

Sorry to bring a question to the list, but we're facing a problem in
KOHA under circulation report and I need some advice and help.

We are a small academic library with about 8 library assistants.We
have created separate staff-type patron login records for them, so
they are using
staff login ID & password, on behalf of login ID and password they are
doing circulation but we are not find out one staff login ID how many
books or serials
are transactions. Then it occurred to staff member that with a busy
circulation desk many people use the circulation station throughout
the day.

In this connection: we are request to you, please kindly provide help
to me, how can trace out multiple staff login ID circulation reports.

your earlier response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

*With Regards,*

*Ashish Kumar 9717864664*