[Koha] FW: Opac search not working on 3.14

Lay Poh Allonen Lay at wider.unu.edu
Sat Mar 1 02:43:00 NZDT 2014

Hi there,

We have recently upgraded from 3.2 to 3.14.01, using Ubuntu 12.0.4.  The upgrade was a success except we were not able to search the OPAC.  We could search Authorities but not the Bibliographic records. The catalogue Search on the staff client side is working fine. Each search in the OPAC returns 'No results found!'. Assuming that this problem has to do with zebra indexing, I have tried to run zebra and it threw the error message pasted below. Please help us to resolve the problem.

"error retrieving biblio 11115 at /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl line 616."

Please advise.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Lay Poh