[Koha] Please - a little bit more help

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jun 23 12:14:03 NZST 2014

Phillip Ponchot schreef op vr 20-06-2014 om 22:49 [-0700]:
> Everything is working great, but the cataloger called me and said that
> when she adds a new record, the item can not be checked out by
> barcode.  She also said that before you could not "duplicate" a bar
> code or you would get a warning.

Sounds like it's related. If you can't search for a barcode, Koha can't
check to see if there's a duplicate.

Barcodes are stored in the items table, so the first thing to have a
look for is that the biblio, biblioitems, and items tables look correct
for a newly added record. Especially that the barcode is in place.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.