[Koha] Barcode issue in Koha

Phillip Ponchot pponchot at live.com
Sat Jun 21 09:21:58 NZST 2014

I recently rebuilt the bilioitems table and dumped koha and imported the dump back in.  Everything is working great but the cataloger has reported that there is an issue with the barcodes.  New imported records with a barcode can not be checked out (not found).  Also if a barcode is duplicated, Koha used to indicate that the barcode was already in use but no longer does this.

Has anyone had this problem or know how to correct it.

Any suggestion on how to fix this would be appreciated as I'm at a lost right now.

Phillip