[Koha] Continued issues with frameworks

Alexander Tim TAlexander at triley.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 20:37:11 NZST 2014

I believe I had misinterpreted the error message I was getting from the framework test.  I have done as you describe and it all seems happy now.

Oddly pointing the Koha to MARC mapping for homebranch and holdingbranch to a null value allows the tests to pass.  Not sure if this is strictly a bug but found it interesting behaviour.

Is there anywhere that has a description/documentation of the tabs?

Thanks for your help thus far.  I am glad I am finally making some progress with Koha!

Tim