[Koha] Koha Development Opportunity : Display of images in OPAC from multiple sources

kathryn at catalyst.net.nz kathryn at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jun 11 12:22:57 NZST 2014

Kia ora koutou,

Just to let you know that Melissa found the required support for
funding this enhancement to Koha, and development is now underway.

Many thanks to the NZ Institute of Chartered Accountants, Region
Halland libraries (Sweden), South Taranaki District Libraries (NZ), NZ
Education Institute and Libriotech of (Norway) for your contributions.
Despite being on directly opposite sides of the globe from each other,
we all want the same things :)

Wishing you all a lovely day,
Kathryn

Kathryn Tyree