[Koha] Looking for more Serials Documentation help

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Tue Jun 10 10:22:47 NZST 2014

Hi--

I *think* I may have a nice (I hope!) serial pattern for one of our serials
that's published four times a year, and for which we wanted the supplied
abbreviations to be "v." and "no."  It was a little wacky, but I *think* I
got it right.  (I hope!)  I created a little video that scrolls down the
screen, so folks could see it all:
http://www.screencast.com/t/rtM0267Acq

This is the serial in our opac:
http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=140

Nicole--if this actually looks good and you'd like to use it for the
manual, feel free to log into our catalog and grab examples for screen
shots.

BTW, we're on 3.16 (and loving it!).

Cheerio!
heather
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
heather_hernandez at nps.gov
415-561-7032 (voice)       415-556-3540 (fax)
http://www.nps.gov/safr/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg