[Koha] Regardng Koha search

Dibyendra Hyoju dibyendra at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 20:00:10 NZST 2014

Hi,

I created another instance using koha-create command and created a new
database in which I imported catalogues which contain word 'business'
and 'account' and other keywords which when searched generated error
in the earlier database and it works. I am wondering what could be the
solution. Both databases are in the same system.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dibyendra

--
Dibyendra Hyoju