[Koha] Change of Workflow in the existing system of KOHA for Placing New Orders in Acquisition

Arun Kumar arun.aimit.2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 23:03:33 NZST 2014

Hello,

We are working on various development pointers in Acquisition module to
customize it according to our workflow

Placing orders in KOHA 3.12 is vague to our organisation its consuming
procedure for placing orders which can be acheived with minimal workflow

i have crafted the workflow to meet our requirements, which includes
ordering form SUGGESTION MANAGEMENT itself with an hyperlink from Accepted
tab and passing suggestionid and biblionumber directly to
neworderempty.pl further
modifying this file with a new form with vendor and basket details and
creating a basket with basketno and bookseller id and other credentials
passed on to addorder.pl

my question is that how do we create a new basket at neworderempty.pl and
passing its details to place an order in addorder.pl, i have studied the
code for creation of basket in basketheader.pl, and followed the same i
don't understand where i went wrong

My Sincere Appreciation towards any pointers, thanks in advance

Regards

Arunkumar
Project Assistant
National Institute of Oceanography