[Koha] Koha slowness and server hardware

glaws glawson at rhcl.org
Thu Jul 17 07:06:07 NZST 2014

We're seeing a similar problem with our Koha install; we're blaming the
32-bit OS. I'd recommend upgrading VMWare and (re)installing Deb 64bit
on your system, and also possibly moving up to Koha 3.16, if you have to
option to do those things.

Would the vSphere Hypervisor work for you? We've been playing with it
here, and will probably use it for our next virtual machine server.

 http://www.vmware.com/products/vsphere-hypervisor/

Greg

--
Greg Lawson