[Koha] sru stylesheet

Eric Lease Morgan eric_morgan at infomotions.com
Tue Jul 15 01:44:22 NZST 2014

I asked:

>  1. Is there some additional configuration on the server side allowing me to display results more beautifully?
>
>  2. Has somebody else written an XSL file to transform the MARCXML into something more readable?

Well, it seems as if I wrote such a stylesheet five years ago. Duh!! And now if I could only get Koha/Zebrasrv to load it.

In 2008 I played a lot with Zebra. I used it to index MARC records from the HathiTrust as well as my Alex Catalogue. I also used it to explore the possibilities of SRU. Along the way I wrote a stylesheet to transform MARCXML embedded in an SRU response into HTML. [1] The result was a really brain-dead search interface I called MBooks. [2]

The raw SRU MBooks output is exactly the same as the raw SRU output from Koha. [3] But when I add the stylesheet parameter to my SRU query and pointing to my XSL file, zebrasrv always returns the SRU explain response as the stylesheet. The stylesheet is seemingly not found. [4]

What am I doing incorrectly? Where should I save my XSL file so the SRU interface can find it?

[1] stylesheet - http://infomotions.com/tmp/mbooks.txt
[2] MBooks - http://infomotions.com/sandbox/mbooks/
[3] Koha SRU - http://infomotions.com/tmp/koha-sru.html
[4] not found - http://bit.ly/1nnLJVN