[Koha] sru stylesheet

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jul 14 10:53:13 NZST 2014

Eric Lease Morgan schreef op za 12-07-2014 om 14:53 [-0400]:
> Search results against the SRU interface return raw MARCXML. While this is informative, it is not usable. I know I can create an XSL file to transform the SRU results into something more readable, and I know I can specify this XSL in the SRU URL. But before I go there I’m wondering:
>
>   1. Is there some additional configuration on the server side allowing me to display results more beautifully?
>
>   2. Has somebody else written an XSL file to transform the MARCXML into something more readable?

I don't know about this specific use case, but there are some XSLT files
for taking marcxml and displaying the search results and detail pages
that come along with koha. These may be a good place to look to start
with, as they also refer to some utility libraries which'd be handy to
know about if you were going to make your own.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.