[Koha] patron categories [bulkmarcimport]

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Sat Jul 5 17:58:57 NZST 2014

Hi Eric,

> Maybe I can initialize my koha database by hand?

no, it is not a good idea.
If you want to try again:
-- drop and rebuild an empty db
-- run web installer, select marc21 as format and select to import also every optional table by web installer

then login, create a biblio, create a user with superlibrarian permission, logout and relogin
with new user.

Then try again to import a biblio record with z39.50 from LOC.

if you have problem to save data into MySQL, it is probably a bug.

To search you need to have active z39.50 and to have indexed the record.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli