[Koha] patron categories [bulkmarcimport]

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 06:53:21 NZST 2014

Looks like you have an incomplete/broken DB schema. Have you already
populated sensitive data? Otherwise i'd drop the database, create an empty
one, and use the webinstaller to create the correct one.

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Eric Lease Morgan <
eric_morgan at infomotions.com> wrote:

> running…
>

> Alas, nor am I able to successfully use bulkmarcimport.pl.
>
> I su to the user koha. I set two environment variables:
>
>   * export KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
>   * export PERL5LIB=/usr/local/koha/lib
>
> I then run bulkmarcimport:
>
>   $ bulkmarcimport.pl -file /tmp/pamphlets.marc
>
> And for each record in pamphlets.marc I get the following error:
>
>   .DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Field 'marcxml' doesn't have a
>   default value at /usr/local/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 3222,
>   <GEN15> line 1465.
>   ERROR in _koha_add_biblioitem INSERT INTO biblioitems SET
>           biblionumber    = ?,
>           volume          = ?,
>           number          = ?,
>           itemtype        = ?,
>           isbn            = ?,
>           issn            = ?,
>           publicationyear = ?,
>           publishercode   = ?,
>           volumedate      = ?,
>           volumedesc      = ?,
>           collectiontitle = ?,
>           collectionissn  = ?,
>           collectionvolume= ?,
>           editionstatement= ?,
>           editionresponsibility = ?,
>           illus           = ?,
>           pages           = ?,
>           notes           = ?,
>           size            = ?,
>           place           = ?,
>           lccn            = ?,
>           marc            = ?,
>           url             = ?,
>           cn_source       = ?,
>           cn_class        = ?,
>           cn_item         = ?,
>           cn_suffix       = ?,
>           cn_sort         = ?,
>           totalissues     = ?,
>           ean             = ?,
>           agerestriction  = ?
>           Field 'marcxml' doesn't have a default value at
>           /usr/local/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 3236, <GEN15> line 1465.
>
> I’m getting tired.
>
>> Eric Lease Morgan

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Prosecretaría de Informática
Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
✆ +54 351 5353750 ext 13168
GPG: B76C 6E7C 2D80 551A C765  E225 0A27 2EA1 B2F3 C15F