[Koha] Koha/Evergreen Comparison Site

Steve Sowder sowder at andrews.edu
Sat Jul 5 00:27:15 NZST 2014

For someone trying to make up their mind choosing between Evergreen and
Koha the website would send them to Evergreen.

Just because you are a Koha true believer (this is the Koha listserv!)
doesn't mean that everyone else will choose Koha.

There is nothing in the comparison to indicate version nor how old it it.

The comparison should be correct, accurate, and up to date.

my $0.02

Steve
sowder at andrews.edu