[Koha] LC call number control

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Fri Jan 17 21:26:52 NZDT 2014

Hi,

I think this can currently not be done in Koha without some extra development.

The duplicate check in cataloguing does currently not include the call number and I am not aware of an existing plugin that could perform the duplicate check on the field. But creating a plugin might be the easiest way to solve this.

Katrin