[Koha] koha xslt and framework

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 17:06:30 NZDT 2014

Thanks! I'll try to post a bug then. I don't want to edit codes in my Koha
ILS, as I might have difficulties during upgrade, and get stucked as opposed
to database-edited modifications and css/xslt customizations. Regarding your
last statement "to specify different stylesheets for each framework", is it
possible to have in System Preference "Optional(s)/More advance tab, where
advance and more library-specific options are placed and customized? That's
just on top of my head. Cheers!