[Koha] Install Koha-3.14.03 with Single Command in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 15:26:58 NZDT 2014

Greetings,

I don't mean to be a wet blanket, and certainly don't want to say the script
is pointless. However, it is far better to understand the installation
process and be able to redo it to correct problems than run a script and
come running for help when it doesn't work the way you expect, in my
opinion. As always, the instructions for installing packages are on the Koha
wiki.

Debian is the prefered OS:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Debian

But Ubuntu works too:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages

If you follow these instructions, then the friendly folks on the #koha IRC
channel will be more likely to help you too. Thanks for the script, but I'd
never recommend it myself.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett