[Koha] Offline circulation module

Mayank Srivastava mayanksri1989 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 07:26:08 NZDT 2014

I am using a very old version of Koha: 3.02,
The problem is when I upload the .koc file, sometimes I get an alert
stating *SyntaxError: Unexpected token {*
where as sometimes the file gets uploaded but the processing gets stuck.
Where could the problem be?
in the .koc file or my code?

Regards
Mayank Srivastava