[Koha] Offline circulation module

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu Feb 20 07:58:14 NZDT 2014

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 10:26 AM, Mayank Srivastava
<mayanksri1989 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using a very old version of Koha: 3.02,

A couple possibilities:

[1] If it's actually an even older version, i.e., a 3.1.x during the
development of Koha 3.2, the KOC format changed during that period of
time. Assuming that you're running at least 3.2.0, though, your KOC
file + header looks OK to me (provided that it's actually
tab-delimited, not space-delimited).
[2] There's been some flux with the JavaScript that assists in file
uploads over the years; opening your browser's JavaScript debug tools
might give you some hints.

Frankly, though, you'd be well advised to upgrade to a more recent
(and supported!) version first.  I personally don't intend to
participate in this thread further, as the days where I was actively
debugging 3.2 are long past.

Regards,

Galen
--