[Koha] Search problems

Layale Bassil lb26 at aub.edu.lb
Fri Feb 14 04:14:09 NZDT 2014

Thanks a lot again for your reply. I checked all the below and they were correct.

I just noticed that the error is coming from the Arabic characters that define the rules inside the words-icu.xml file. For example:
<transliterate rule="{ الا > ا "/>

Is there anything related to installing the Arabic support on the Koha server?

When I remove all the Arabic characters from the file, everything works fine.

Thanks again,
Regards.

Layale Bassil
Software Engineer – Business Analyst
IT Solutions Delivery Department

American University of Beirut
Office of Information Technology
P.O.Box 11-0236
Riad El-Solh, Beirut 1107 2020, Lebanon
T: +961 (1) 350000 x 3649 | M: +961 (03) 929876
E: lb26 at aub.edu.lb

W . Fb . Fl . T . Y . L . IT

Think Green... Keep it on the Screen… Save a Tree...