[Koha] Search problems

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Fri Feb 14 03:53:11 NZDT 2014

Hi,

Il 13/02/2014 15:43, Layale Bassil ha scritto:
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> Yes I am trying to use Arabic alphabet with Koha. I tried the procedure in the link below but when I rebuild Zebra I get the error.
>
> The file words-icu.xml is in the  same folder as default.idx. Any other suggestions?

the only other suggestions that I can do are:
-- check the owner of default.idx and words-icu.xml files. Is it the same ?

-- check the permissions of default.idx and words-icu.xml files.

-- check that words-icu.xml is a Unix file, without dos end of lines and
end of file.

I don't know more options.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate