[Koha] Search problems

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Fri Feb 14 03:26:38 NZDT 2014

Hello to all,

Il 13/02/2014 15:18, Layale Bassil ha scritto:
> I tried to apply the below fix, but everytime I execute the zebra rebuild function, I get the following error:
>
> "11:14:23-13/02 zebraidx(2157) [warn] default.idx:13: Failed to load ICU chain words-icu.xml"
>
> Any suggestions of what might be wrong? Your help is very much appreciated.
> Regards.

I think you want to use arabic alphabet with Koha.
The help page is this:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Correcting_Search_of_Arabic_records

Your problem is probabli connect with position of the file words-icu.xml.
The file words-icu.xml must to be  same folder of default.idx.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli
--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate