[Koha] adding filed 949 and volume in item interface

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Feb 6 07:45:21 NZDT 2014

Are you asking - where do you put this information in the item record (Koha
    952) ?
    We don't use copy numbers in our library, but if we did, I'd use 952
    subfield h for the volume number and 952  subfield t for the copy
number.
    This page might be useful:

http://es.koha-community.org/manual/master/en/catguides.html#itemcatguide

--