[Koha] adding filed 949 and volume in item interface

Ekelem Vera veraforlive at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 23:34:20 NZDT 2014

I have been able to resolve the problem of adding field 949.

The second problem is activating sub-field  for volume in item.
What is the sub-field for volume and how do i get it activated in item?
Thank you.

Akpokodje Vera N.
Systems Analyst

University of Jos Library,Jos,
Plateau State.

Nigeria.
blog: http://teenzclobe.blogspot.com
Telephone: +234 8036357386
alternative email: vera4live at gmail.com

GIVE JESUS A CHANCE TODAY! HE CARES FOR YOU!

GIVE JESUS A CHANCE TODAY! HE CARES FOR YOU!