[Koha] Unexpected behavior in 3.14 bootstrap OPAC User login

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Feb 4 10:37:19 NZDT 2014

Elaine Bradtke schreef op ma 03-02-2014 om 21:12 [+0000]:
> But How is Koha logging him in when the user
> login is disabled in the OPAC altogether?

Are the URLs of the OPAC and the staff client the same, but on a
different port? If so, they will share cookies and sessions, so if you
are logged into the staff client, you are logged in to the OPAC. It
possibly doesn't quite know how to handle that when logins are turned
off.

If the URLs are different, then I haven't helped :)

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.