[Koha] Unexpected behavior in 3.14 bootstrap OPAC User login

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Feb 4 10:12:10 NZDT 2014

That's my best guess too Owen. But How is Koha logging him in when the user
login is disabled in the OPAC altogether? As far as I know LastPass only
does an auto login when there are actual fields requesting login data.
I think there's something going on between the two but it's going to take
someone with more technical knowhow to figure it out.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org> wrote:

> > If Doug turns
> > off LastPass, the auto login stops (though it never happens on my
> computer
> > in either browser with LastPass turned on).
>
> Maybe a configuration difference in LastPass?
>
>   -- Owen
>
> --
> Web Developer
> Athens County Public Libraries
> http://www.myacpl.org

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)