[Koha] Help- Regarding Circulation Rules with Item Types.

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Mon Dec 15 22:40:51 NZDT 2014

If I understand this correctly it would seem that separate item types would be enough to restrict use of the two collections to the right groups of students. We do something similar to limit who is allowed to use DAISY-books.

Kind regards/Viktor Sarge

Viktor Sarge
Utvecklingsledare
Regionbibliotek Halland
Kultur i Halland

TFN: 035-17 98 73
E-POST: Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
BESÖKSADRESS: Södra vägen 9, 30180 Halmstad
WEBB: www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek