[Koha] Catalogue - SQL Report Help

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 19:20:40 NZDT 2014

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have not received any help for generating a report on
following subject and, re-described my problem.

I am looking for a report which has list of all unique titles(biblio
records) in a home library AND also by collection code.
When I tried for nearest relevant SQL examples given in wiki,
it gives me, whole list of items along with biblios records that is not
useful and I wanted to have information only on unique records (titles).

Please advice.

with thanks.
Satish MV
Librarian