[Koha] Catalogue - SQL Report Help

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 18:12:07 NZDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to have report for the entire library collections as indicated
below:
Biblio    | Biblio  Record (title) | Author | edition | publisher | ISBN
| Holdings ( no. of copies)
Number
count

example:

1  Brief history of time    Hawkings.    2nd ed.    oxford    (paper
back)    10
2  Brief history of time    Hawkings    3rd ed.    oxford  (paper
back)        5
3  Brief history of time    Hawkings    2nd ed.    Oxford  (hard
bound)      2
4  Complete reference- C++    ....        ....        ....
                                      50
5  Basic electrical engineering    ...        ....        ....
                                   30

For example, One record is having 10 items, and when I tried to use guided
reports wizard, it fetches and display, 10 times the same records. I wanted
to get only one title on behalf of 10 items. I meant, non-repetative
records ( titles) from the entire library collections. (and exceptions for
change in edition, ISBN, different title).

And secondly,
the same report as per the collection code, which means,
list of unique records in each collection (isbn, change in edition, etc are
exceptions).

Thank you in advance.

Satish MV
Librarian