[Koha] Reindexing after switching from GRS1 to DOM

Iming Chan imingchan at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 9 16:32:29 NZDT 2014

Dear all,

We have changed our indexing method from GRS1 to DOM on last Sunday and as I
write (Tuesday), the reindexing of bib records still going and no sign of
finishing soon.  We only have just over 6,000 bib. records.  According to
our IT person, reindexing is definitely continuing, but there is no
indication how far it has done and no much more to go!  Anyone encountered
similar experience on the speed of reindexing?

Kind regards,

Iming

-----
Iming Chan