[Koha] User Permissions

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Aug 27 03:10:38 NZST 2014

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Chrispin Simasiku Sitali
<libsitali at gmail.com> wrote:
> Patron category "staff" exists by default. No need to create it.

There is a "staff" category *type,* but not necessarily a "staff"
category unless it was loaded at the time of installation in the
sample data.

That said, I don't think the existence, or not, of the patron category
has anything to do with this problem. It looks to me like some data
was not correctly added during the installation process, but I don't
know what the cause might be.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer