[Koha] MARC Preview in 3.16.02 - doesn't always display in managed MARC records

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Aug 5 07:00:29 NZST 2014

When I go to Manage MARC records and try to look at an individual record,
the popup MARC preview window doesn't appear.

This is where it doesn't appear:
Using Google Chrome on a Mac running OS X (10.9.4)
Using Firefox on a Mac running OS X (10.9.4)
However, the MARC preview popup box works fine in the Z39.50 search in both
cases

But:
It works as expected running Google Chrome on a virtual machine (Windows
XP, yeah, I know) on the very same Mac.

I have disabled all the extensions, thinking one of them might have been
blocking it, but it still doesn't work in the Managed staged records.

Our main site is still running 3.14.06 and the MARC preview works fine in
all cases.
I don't have access to a more modern Windows OS to check it there until my
colleagues come back to work in the morning (I'm 8 time zones away).
Does anyone else see this problem?

I do use this feature frequently!

--
Elaine Bradtke