[Koha] On export existing isis-catalog to the Koha environment

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Tue Apr 1 03:28:21 NZDT 2014

Dear ,

Your CDS/ISIS data need to be exported in iso format then again it needs to converted into marc format with the help of Marcedit software.

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:19:04 +0530  wrote
>Hello Koha-community !

I have the following problem.

The library e-catalog of our Institute is located on the library computer (OS Windows XP).

This catalog has been created by means of the program "CDS/ISIS for Windows".

I would like to test a package Koha. For this purpose our administrator has downloaded the Koha-2pi on the

server of our Institute (other computer, OS Linux Fedora).

Using Intranet, I can see and test this Koha-package on the library computer, but I don't know how to export

the mentioned catalog in the environment of Koha.

Please, help me.

Thank you.

Gennady Zolotenko,

Institute of Mathematics,

National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,

 Kiev

Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz

With regards,
Vinod Kumar Mishra,