[Koha] On export existing isis-catalog to the Koha environment

zolot zolot at imath.kiev.ua
Tue Apr 1 01:47:14 NZDT 2014

Hello Koha-community !

I have the following problem.

The library e-catalog of our Institute is located on the library computer (OS Windows XP).
This catalog has been created by means of the program "CDS/ISIS for Windows".

I would like to test a package Koha. For this purpose our administrator has downloaded the Koha-2pi on the
server of our Institute (other computer, OS Linux Fedora).

Using Intranet, I can see and test this Koha-package on the library computer,  but I don't know how to export
the mentioned catalog in the environment of Koha.

Please, help me.

Thank you.

Gennady Zolotenko,
Institute of Mathematics,
National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
 Kiev