[Koha] Open source replacement for 3M self check station

Chad Roseburg croseburg at ncrl.org
Thu Sep 26 08:52:46 NZST 2013

A colleague of mine tried to get our selfcheck iso installed on our 3M
equipment without success. You should be able to install it fine on the
computer tower but it's the peripheral components like the 3M scanner,
touchscreen and readers that are the issue. To be honest I don't remember
where we left off with that other than we abandoned it due to some
component not working properly. I will email him and ask what worked and
what didn't.

Chad

Chad Roseburg
Automation Dept.