[Koha] Pls. help

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 22:09:12 NZST 2013

Hi,

.On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 10:36 AM, bnjha Amity <bnjha at amity.edu> wrote:

> We have been creating Barcode Label for Books in our Library.
>
> By default it is taking the Font size 8 while printing.
>
> We want to change the font size of print.

A word of advice, saying we are using Koha doesn't tell anyone which
version you are on. Without that information you may be pointed to
feature sets / steps that may not even be applicable to your case.

Anyways, I'm assuming it is the latest version you are using.

> We also want to mention the acronym of our Library on the Top of the barcode Label.
>
> We have not found any remedial option on Koha admin.

Read the fine manual -
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.12/en/labelcreator.html

Specifically take a look at the screenshot
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.12/en/images/tools/labelcreator/layoutform.png

That should fix your font size issue

regards
-idg

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg