[Koha] Problem importing authorities (authority type gets overwritten)

Željko Puškarić zpuskaric at sabor.hr
Thu Oct 31 03:48:37 NZDT 2013

Hallo to everyone,

I am having a problem importing authorities into Koha 3.12.5 (Debian
Wheezy packaged version). When I import authorities into Koha the
Authority type gets replaced from what i put into field 152b (where Koha
keeps authority type code) to SNC. Because of that I can't search for
authorities through their authority types but can find them searching
all authority types and default authority type. It looks to me that it
might have something in common with the problem that Fabio Tian is
having (see links between bibs and authorities lost for custom authority
types since upgrade from 3.6
<http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3c1381085012966%2d5773622.post%40n5.nabble.com%3e>).
Here is an example of the records imported:

001     000052
152     ^bOSB
250     ^aŠtefan^bLjubica
461     ^1000001
900     000052
901     ^6a
909     2
980     HDS

001     000053
152     ^bOSB
250     ^aKrišto^bJure
461     ^1000001
900     000053
901     ^6a
909     2
980     HDS

Those have been converted to a mrc file which passed MarcEdit test and
imported into Koha.
Authority type is OSB and gets changed to SNC. I am using UNIMARC.
OSB authority framework lists 001, 152^b, 250^abc, 330^67a, 450^ab and 900

Regards,

Željko